iPage Webmail Support.
If you are looking for assistance with iPage webmail, then this is the place to be! We have created a list of common questions that we hope will help get you back on your feet. If you still need more help after reading through our blog post, don’t hesitate to contact us and one of our friendly customer service representatives will be happy to assist!
1. Open your browser and go to www.ipage.com.
2. Click on the “Email” tab in the top navigation bar.
3. Enter your email address and password into the fields that appear.
4. Click on the “Forgot Password?” link, enter your email address, and click submit.
5. If you need a new password, iPage will send an email with instructions for resetting it.
Read the Complete article: ipage Webmail
6. If you forgot who owns this account or if there is no owner at all, contact iPage customer service by clicking on the “Need help?” link in the bottom right corner of the screen.
7. Once you have logged in successfully, click on “Settings” from the left-side navigation menu options.
8. Under the Settings page scroll down until you see the Mailbox Storage Limits section – change storage limits as desired by selecting different amounts from the drop-down box.
9. Once you are done making changes, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Save”.
10. Your new limits should reflect iPage’s limits if iPage is your current web host.
iPage Webmail Support can help you solve any tech issue. Give us a call at 1-888-959-0033 or email email@example.com to get started!