iPage Webmail Setup On iPhone.
This blog post will show you how to configure your iPhone with iPage Webmail. In order to do this, you will need an iPhone and a computer that is connected to the internet.
You can use any web-based email service provider for this tutorial, we are using iPage as our example. This process should work on all iPhones and iPages servers.
1. Tap the App Store icon on your iPhone.
2. Search for iPage Webmail Setup On iPhone and tap to download.
3. Tap Allow when prompted by Apple’s security settings.
4. Enter your email address, password, and domain name (iPAGE) in the fields provided.
Read the Complete article: ipage Webmail
5. Tap Next at the bottom of the screen to proceed with the installation.
6. Select whether you want this app to be available offline or not (if you select yes, you will need an internet connection)
7. Tap Done at the bottom of the screen.
8. Launch iPage Webmail Setup On iPhone from your home screen, and tap Sign In.
9. Enter your iPage account information and tap Next or Skip.
10. You can now use iPage Webmail on your iPhone! However, you might want to test it out with iPage Webmail Setup On iPhone. You can manage your iPage emails with this iPhone app.
This blog post helped you learn how to set up iPage webmail on your iPhone. The process is simple and straightforward, so now all that’s left for you to do is head over to your email account and start using it!