iPage Webmail Settings.
iPage is a web hosting service that provides high-quality services at low costs. By allowing access to your mail from any computer connected to the internet, you can get productive right away with iPage Webmail Settings. You may use these simple instructions to customize your email client settings, which will allow you immediate access in minutes!
1. Log into iPage Webmail.
2. Select Settings under the Gear icon in the upper-right corner of your screen.
3. Under General Settings, select “Yes” next to “Display Mailbox Listings.” This will show you all your mailboxes and allow you to navigate between them more easily.
Read the Complete article: ipage Webmail
4. Under Message Setup, click on IMAP or POP – it doesn’t matter which one you choose because they both work well for most people.
5. Enter your email address and password in the fields that appear at the top of this page.
6. Click on Next Step until you get to Messages & Attachments where there are two checkboxes labeled “Enable attachments” and “Save messages automatically.” Make sure these boxes are checked so that when someone sends an attachment with their message, it will be saved automatically onto your computer’s hard drive.
7. Click “Next Step” three times to get to the final page where you can select your language, pick a time zone and enter any other information iPage might need.
8. Select Finish. You should now be able to log into iPage Webmail just as you would with any standard email account. You may use these simple iPage Webmail Settings to change your settings at any time and you can always restart the process by logging into iPage.com and clicking on “Tools” > “Mail” > “Settings.”
We hope you enjoyed learning about iPage Webmail Settings. It is important to know how your email account works and the settings that are available for it because this will help protect both yourself and your business. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below!