iPage Webmail Change Password.
Most of us use our email accounts to send and receive important correspondence. However, many people are not aware that they should change their passwords every so often. It is recommended to have a new password at least once per year, but it’s best if you update your password every few months or so to keep your account secure. If you’re using iPage webmail services then this article can show you how to change your password with ease!
1. Log in to your iPage account.
2. Click on the “Change Password” link under Settings.
3. Enter your current password and then enter a new password twice for verification.
Read the Complete article: ipage Webmail
4. Click on the “Save Changes” button to finalize your changes.
5. If you want, click on the “Forgot Password?” link next to the login box and follow instructions to reset your password if needed!
The iPage Webmail Change Password process is quick and easy. If you ever forget your password, just sign in to the website with your username and click on “Change Password” under the Security tab on the left side of the screen. You will be able to change it right then and there!