IONOS Webmail Server Settings.
Setting up your IONOS webmail server is a breeze. In just a few minutes, you can be sending and receiving emails from your own domain. In this guide, we’ll show you how to set up your email account and configure your server settings. Let’s get started!
1. Open IONOS Webmail.
2. Click on “Settings” in the left-hand navigation bar.
3. Scroll down to the “Server Settings” section and click on it.
4. Under “IMAP Settings“, set your name, email address, password, and select SSL encryption if desired.
Read the complete article: ionos webmail
5. Under “SMTP Settings”, enter your email address and password for SMTP authentication.
6. Select the type of connection you want from “Connection Type” – POP or IMAP is recommended.
7. You may also change other settings such as time zone by clicking on “Advanced Server Settings”.
8. When finished making changes, scroll up to save them by clicking on “Save Changes” at the top of the page.
IONOS Webmail Server Settings is a great way to increase your efficiency and productivity. If you’re looking for more information on how these settings can help, be sure to check out our blog posts!