Internode Webmail Settings.
This blog post is going to show you how to change your Internode webmail settings. You can do this by clicking on the ‘Settings’ tab and then selecting ‘Mail’. From here, you will see a variety of different options including Mailbox Storage Limits, Message Size Restrictions for Incoming Messages, and others. Change these as needed or desired!
1. Go to the Internode website.
2. log in to your email account.
3. Click on “Webmail” in the top left corner of the page.
4. In Webmail, click on the “Settings” tab at the top right-hand side of the page.
Read the complete article here: Internode Webmail
5. Under General Settings, click on the “Mailbox and Message Storage” tab.
6. Change mailbox size from 50MB to 250MB for $10/month (or upgrade free if you’re a member) and the select box next to the ‘Enable MIME attachments’ option under the Attachments section
7. Scroll down and click on the “Update Settings” button.
8. You have now successfully updated your Internode webmail settings!
We hope you found this article helpful! If you have any questions, please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 1300 764 807 between 9 am-5 pm AEST Monday to Friday. Thank you for reading and we wish you the best of luck with your webmail settings!