Internode Webmail Issues.
Internode has been experiencing webmail issues for the past few days, with many users reporting that they are unable to log in. The company has acknowledged the issue and is working on a fix, but in the meantime, here are some workarounds that might help.
1. Open the browser and type “internode” in the search bar.
2. Click on “Webmail“.
3. Enter your username, password, and domain.
4. Click on “Login” at the top of the page.
Read the complete article here: Internode Webmail
5. Select a mailbox to open (e-mail).
6. Click on “Options” at the top of the screen.
7. If you want to receive e-mails from people who are not in your address book or if someone has sent an e-mail that you don’t want to read again then click on “Block Sender“. This will stop any emails coming from this person and they won’t be able to send you any more messages until they contact Internode’s Webmail team.
8. To change your settings for how often you get notified about new mailboxes, click on “Notification Settings“. You can choose between being notified as soon as a message is received or only when there are 5 unread messages waiting for you.
9. If all else fails, call our friendly customer service staff by clicking here! They’re available 24 hours a day 7 days a week so we’ll be happy to help out with anything that might.
If you’re reading this and still haven’t been able to log in, please be patient. We will have a solution soon! In the meantime, we recommend checking our other services such as Internode Hosting or Phones for more information on how to get connected.