iinet Webmail Settings.
iinet is an Australian ISP that has been providing internet services to Australians since 1991. They offer standard ADSL, Cable, and Wireless broadband services for homes and businesses in most metropolitan areas of Australia. One feature iinet offers is webmail. There are certain settings you need to configure on your computer before you can use their webmail service which is why this article was written! If you follow the simple steps below, setting up your webmail will be a breeze!
1. Log into your iinet Webmail account.
2. Select the “Settings” tab at the top of the page.
3. Click on “Account Settings” and select “Webmail settings”
4. Enter your email address, password, and click on “Login.” This will take you to a new screen where you can change your username, create an alternate email address for yourself, change your password again to something more secure than what is currently set up, or delete all of these options if they are not needed by clicking on “Cancel” in the bottom right corner of this window.
Read the complete article: iinet Webmail
5. Once you have completed any necessary changes for yourself, hit “Save Changes” at the bottom left side of this window so that it takes effect immediately.
6. You should now be back at the previous screen with only one option remaining – Account Settings – which should show that all changes were successful!
The most important step in configuring your email settings is securing them with a strong password. You can do this by logging into the iinet website, clicking on my account under Personal Settings, and then selecting Change Password from the pull-down menu to set up an account that you will remember for years to come.
Remembering passwords may seem like a pain but when someone gets access they can read all of your private messages! One last thing before we wrap up – make sure you are familiar with how spam filters work so unwanted emails don’t get lost in cyberspace. If you have any questions about what was covered here or would just prefer some help setting things up feel free to call us at 1-800-466-44