iinet Webmail Login Mobile.
iinet Webmail Login Mobile is a free service that allows you to log in from your phone or tablet. This can be done by going into the settings on your device and choosing “iinet Webmail” as an option. It’s very convenient for those who want to check their emails without having to take out their laptop with them everywhere they go. For example, if you’re at work and need to quickly respond to a customer email but don’t have access to a computer, this is perfect!
1. Download and install the iinet Webmail app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
2. Visit https://webmail.iinet.net.au/owa to log in.
3. Enter your username and password, then click login.
Read the complete article: iinet Webmail
4. Select Settings > Preferences > Mailbox Behaviour.
5a) If you want to receive emails on your device as they come in, select Receive Emails Automatically.
5b) If you want to be notified when new emails arrive, but do not have them automatically download onto your phone, select Notify Me When New E-mails Arrive.
6) To enable push notifications for e-mails on your mobile device (e.g., iPhone), go to Settings > Notifications > Email and turn ON Notification Centre Alerts.
7) You’ll need an app that supports push notifications (such as Mailbox). Make sure it’s installed before turning on alerts
8) Go back into preferences and toggle off “Receive Emails Automatically” if you no longer wish to do so.
9) Select iinet Webmail in the Mailbox Behaviour section.
10) Click Choose Apps and select iinet Webmail app from your device, then press Add Provider. Repeat these steps if you have more than one iinet app on your phone. They should appear with iinet in brackets after their name.
We hope you have found this article helpful. If so, please share it with your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter to help us spread the word about how we can improve our customers’ lives!