iinet Webmail Change Password.
This blog post is about how to change your iinet webmail password. It will outline the steps you need to take so you can reset your password and avoid other problems. With this information, you’ll be able to log in with ease.
1. Log into your account at https://webmail.iinet.net.
2. Click on the “Account” tab in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Select “Change Password” from the drop-down menu and follow instructions to change the password.
Read the complete article: iinet Webmail
4. Once you have changed your password, you can log out by clicking on “Logout.”.
5. You will be prompted to enter a new password for future use when logging back in or accessing webmail through another device (e-mail, tablet, etc.).
6. If you are not able to log out after changing your password, please call customer care using one of the numbers below.
7. If you are unable to log in with either username or email address and both passwords were changed recently, this may indicate that someone is trying to access your account without permission (hacking).
Please contact our customer care team immediately so we can help prevent unauthorized access further damage.
And that’s it! You’re now logged into your iinet email account and you’ve changed the password. If you ever need to reset or change your internet connection, this is where we’ll be able to help.