iinet Webmail App For Android.
The iinet email app for Android is a great way to stay connected with your contacts and family. It’s always on, so you can read and reply to emails from anywhere. You can also access all of the features from any device, including your laptop or tablet! Sign up now to get started!
1. Download the iinet Webmail App from the Google Play Store.
2. Open your browser and go to https://webmail.iinet.net/
3. Enter your email address and password in the appropriate boxes.
4. Click on the “Sign In” button.
Read the complete article: iinet Webmail
5. You will be directed to a page that displays all of your account information, including messages, folders, contacts, etc., at the top of this page you will find “Email Settings” (you can click on it) which is where you’ll find settings for incoming emails.
6. Select an option under “Incoming Email Server Type” such as POP or IMAP; then enter your email server name and port number into their respective fields; type in a user name and password if necessary and click on the “Next” button. iinet Webmail App For Android.
7. In the next window you will be asked to enter the name of your email account, i.e. iinet; then choose how often iinet should check for new emails (5 minutes or 1 hour) and how many lines of data iinet should download from each email; iinet should automatically detect the type of your account, i.e. POP 3, but if iinet does not work, select “POP3” or “IMAP 4″ as appropriate from the list box iinet should contain been chosen by iinet already and you can leave those fields blank.
8. iinet will now download all of your iinet mail from the iinet server and display them iinet Webmail App For Android.
9. iinet provides you with a notification when new iinet mail arrives, which you can choose to view in Browser or in the iinet app via push notifications.
10. You can also access folders like outbox, iinet drafts, and iinet sent in your iinet email account in the iinet app.
Thank you for reading our blog post. We hope that it has been helpful to you in one way or another, and we will be back with more soon!