HSC Webmail Outlook.
You may have heard of the new Microsoft Office 365 suite, but did you know that HSC has a webmail service? This blog post will discuss how to access HSC’s Outlook Web App and what it can do for you.
Read the complete article: HSC Webmail
In addition to giving instructions on how to log into your account, this post will include pictures demonstrating features such as read receipts and calendar sync. In conclusion, this is a great way for students who are absent from campus or cannot get their work done in time during the day due to other commitments (e.g., clubs) to stay up-to-date on their coursework!
1. Access the Webmail interface
2. Click on “Options” and go to “Settings”
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Outlook”
4. Enter your email address, password, and domain (e.g., @hsc-intranet) into their respective fields
5. Click on “Save Changes”
6. You should now be able to use Outlook as a new tab in Webmail or by clicking on it from within your mailbox
7. Click on the tab to begin using Outlook!
8. HSC Webmail and HSC Outlook can sync your calendar! To do this, click on your HSC Email address (e.g., matthew_@hsc-intranet) and then “File” -> “Open Calendar”
9. HSC Webmail and HSC Outlook can sync your contacts! To do this, click on your HSC Email address (e.g., matthew_@hsc-intranet) and then “File” -> “Open Contacts”.
10. HSC Webmail and HSC Outlook can notify you when you receive an email that needs a response! Just click on the HSC email name (e.g., matthew_@hsc-intranet) and then “Notifications” -> “Options”
11. HSC Webmail and HSC Outlook can read your emails out loud to you in a voice of your choosing! Just click on the HSC Email address.
HSC Webmail Outlook is a great way to keep up with your school email. Now that you’ve finished the steps, go ahead and check out our other blogs for more information on how to get the most of this service!