HSC Webmail Link.
Have you ever wondered why the webmail link for your HSC email is so long and complicated? I know I have, which is why I’ve created this blog post to help explain it.
1. Log in to the HSC Webmail site https://webmail.hsc.edu.
2. Enter your username and password for Webmail.
3. Click on the Mailbox menu option, then click on New.
4. Type a name for your new mailbox (e-g., “HSC Student”).
Read the complete article: HSC Webmail
5a) If you want to be able to send mail from this mailbox, check the box marked “Enable outgoing email”
5b) If you do not want to enable outgoing email, uncheck the box marked “Enable outgoing email”
6) Click Create Account button at bottom of the page; this will create your new account and log you in automatically when finished!
7) To access webmail again later, simply type https://webmail.hsc.edu into your browser’s address bar or bookmark it for future use!
You can now access your HSC Webmail account by clicking the link that was emailed to you. If you need any assistance setting up additional email accounts, please contact our Help Desk at (512) 834-4177 or request help online in person here. We look forward to hearing from you!