How To Set Up IONOS Webmail On Outlook?
If you are using IONOS Webmail and would like to set it up on Outlook, this guide will show you how to do just that. We will be using the IMAP protocol for this tutorial, so make sure that your Outlook client is configured for IMAP access. With that said, let’s get started!
1. Open IONOS Webmail.
2. Click “Settings” in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Read the complete article: ionos webmail
3. Select “Webmail Settings” from the list on the left side of the page.
4. Choose your desired email provider to connect with, then click “Next Step“.
5. Enter your username and password for the email account you are connecting with, then click “Connect Email Account.” If you have more than one email account that you want to connect to, repeat this process until all accounts are connected. Repeat steps 3-5 if necessary
6. Click “Finish” at the bottom of the page to complete setup and return to Outlook Mail.
Setting up IONOS webmail on Outlook is a straightforward process. Follow the steps in this blog post to get started today!