How To Set Up Hermes Webmail On Phone?
A lot of people are looking to get their webmail on their phone. It is fast and easy to set up, so let’s do it together! If you have an iPhone,
Just follow these steps:
1) Open the Settings app
2) Tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
3) Scroll down to ‘Add Account’
4) Select ‘Other’
5) Type in your email address
6) Enter your password
7) Turn on IMAP Mail
8) Save account information
9) Go back to the home screen
10) And that’s it! If you have a different type of phone or a computer with a browser then this blog post will help too – just skip ahead if necessary.
Read the complete article: Hermes Webmail
Here are some tips for getting started with your new webmail account:
1) Create a password that is secure, but easy to remember.
2) Set up email notifications so you know when someone has sent you an email or tried to contact you on another social media platform like Facebook Messenger.
3) Add contacts and create folders in the “People” section of Hermes Webmail if desired by clicking on “Add Contacts” or “Create Folder” then choosing “New Contact” or “New Folder.”
4) Click on one of the three tabs at the top left of your screen (Mail, Calendar, People).
5) For each tab click through until familiar with where everything is.
Get more done without worrying about your email. Sign up for Hermes Webmail today!