How to log into webmail?
Webmail is the internet web-based version of an email client, giving web access to checking and sending emails. Webmail provides web interfaces through which users can log into their webmail account using standard web browsers.
For webmails that do not have a specific web interface or for other non-web browsing purposes you can use your mail client (web browser) to log on to webmail.
Here is how you can do it:
– Open your web browser and go to the webmail website, for instance, webmail.example.com.
– You will be asked to enter login information or via a common web interface, if webmail is web-based, you will be asked to enter login information on the webmail portal.
– Once logged in, click the “My Mail” or similar button and enter your email address and password on webmail (web interface) and click “Sign In”.
– Then open the mail client (web browser) and go to the webmail web interface again.
– Click the account name to open the webmail web interface and you will be able to check emails there.