How To Delete Optus Webmail Account?
If you are looking for the best way to delete your Optus email account, then this blog post is for you. The first thing that you will need to do is go to the login page and enter your username and password.
1. Once logged in, click on “My Account” located at the top left of the window.
2. From there, click on “Account Settings“.
3. Once clicked, a drop-down menu will appear with many different options including deleting your entire account (which is what we’re trying to achieve).
4. Clicking on “Delete Account” will prompt you with a popup asking if it’s really what you want to do so be sure before proceeding!
Read the complete article: Optus Webmail
5. Now, all that’s left is clicking on “Yes” again followed by selecting how.
6. The two options you have are “Cancel Subscription” and “Delete Account”.
7. If you choose “Cancel Subscription“, your account will remain active but you will not be able to use any of the Optus Webmail features.
8. However, if you choose “Delete Account“, all your data will be permanently removed and you will not be able to access your account again.
9. This is the option we recommend as it will completely erase everything associated with your Optus Webmail account.
10. Once you have made your decision, click on “Delete Account” and you’re done!
You now have the information you need to delete your Optus Webmail account. Just follow these straightforward steps and enjoy a stress-free future!