How To Check Webmail eq.edu.au?
The email you’re using to read this blog post is most likely webmail. Webmail, also called browser-based email, allows users to access their emails through the internet via their browsers. They are accessed by typing in a website address and logging in with your username and password. Today I’m going to teach you how to check your webmail account on eq.edu.au!
Read complete article: EQ Webmail
1. Go to the URL of your email provider
2. Enter your username and password
3. Check for new messages in your inbox or other folders, if needed
4. Click on a message to read it – you may need to click “show” in order to see the entire message
5. To delete a message, right-click on it and select “delete”. If there are multiple messages that you want to delete, hold down Ctrl while clicking each one
6. You can also mark an entire folder as deleted by using the same steps as above.
7. To create a new email, go to “new” and select the appropriate account. Your subject line will be automatically filled in for you
8. Finally, type your message! When you are finished composing your message click “send”. You will now see it in your sent box along with all of the other messages you’ve sent before.
9. How to log out: go to the address bar and hover over your email until you see a little box that says “log off”. Click on it and then type in your password again.
We hope that you found this blog post useful. If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for reading!