How To Check Optus Webmail Storage?
Optus is the second-largest telecommunications company in Australia. They have a range of products and services to suit your needs, from mobile phone plans to broadband internet connection. One of Optus’ other offerings is their webmail service which can be used for free up to 30MB of storage space. However, if you’re over that limit there’s no need to worry as it’s easy to quickly check how much space you have left by logging into your account and viewing the ‘My Account page. This article will show you how!
1. log in to your Optus account.
2. Click on the “Webmail” tab.
3. Scroll down and click on the “Settings” button.
Read the complete article: Optus Webmail
4. Under General Settings, you will find an option for “Storage Limit“.
5. Change this limit by clicking on it and typing in a new number (e.g., 100MB).
6. Press the green tick icon at the top right-hand corner of your screen to save changes You can also change the limit by pressing on the number and having a drop-down menu appear.
If you want to know how much storage your Optus Webmail account has, it’s easy. Simply go to the web address for your email and log in. You can find this by looking at the top of any email sent from an official company or organization that includes “@optusnet” as part of their domain, such as @optuspacific.com.