How to change the dodo webmail password?
1. Visit http://mydodo.com.au/
2. Press on reset your password
3. Fill in with your old password and new password then submit it.( remember the new password)
4. That’s it now you can log in to webmail using both. If you have trouble, call the customer service line on 1300 366 200.
Read the Full Article: Dodo Webmail
If you cannot access your webmail account and remember its username, follow the steps below to reset your password via email:
1. Go to https://mydodo.com/account/reset/ and enter your old and new passwords (don’t forget this step!).
2. Submit your changes by clicking on the “Reset Your Password” button.
3. You will receive an email from email@example.com with a keyword that you have to put in your webmail mailbox for validation.
4a. If you don’t get this email, please check your junk or spam folder and mark it as ‘not junk or spam
4b. If you don’t find the email in your mailbox, please click this link: https://mydodo.com/account/reset/ and try again (don’t forget to fill in the password).
5. Once you filled it correctly, go to http://mydodo.com.au/ and log in with your new password.
If you have any further questions, comments, or would simply like to provide feedback, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org from 10 am – 4 pm AEST Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
Toll-free number: 1800 814 888 (from landline telephones in Australia)