How to Change Internode Webmail Password?
Earlier this year, Internode announced that it would be making some changes to its webmail service. These changes included a new password policy. The new policy requires all users to change their passwords at least every six months. If you haven’t changed your password yet, now is the time to do so! Here’s how to do it.
1. Select “Login“.
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Click on the “Change Password” link at the top of the page.
4. Choose a new password, then type it in again to confirm that you have entered it correctly.
Read the complete article here: Internode Webmail
5. Click on “Save Changes” to finish changing your password.
6. Return to the login screen by clicking on “Logout” at the bottom of this page or selecting Logout from your browser’s menu bar.
7. To access Internode Webmail again, select Login from this screen and enter your new password when prompted.
If you need to change your Internode Webmail password, please click the link below and follow these instructions. Remember that if you forget or lose your new password we will not be able to help you recover it; so make sure to write down this information!