How To Change iinet Webmail Password?
If you have recently changed your iinet webmail password and are now struggling to log in, it may be because the username is different from what you originally used. This article will guide you through changing your iinet webmail password so that you can once again access your account.
1. Log in to your webmail.
2. Click on “Change Password”.
3. Enter your old password and enter a new one twice for confirmation, then click “Save Changes”.
4. Type the new password again for verification, then click “Save Changes”.
Read the complete article: iinet Webmail
5. You will be prompted with a message that says your password has been successfully changed.
6. If you are not logged into your account at this time, you will need to log in before continuing with the next steps of changing iinet Webmail Password or accessing any other features within the account such as email messages or contacts, etc.
That’s it! You now know how to change your iinet Webmail password in just a few simple steps. Whether you’re resetting the password for yourself or helping someone else, this tutorial should help you out when faced with that task. If you need any more information on anything we’ve covered today, please feel free to comment below and one of our staff members will get back to you as soon as possible. We hope these tips have been helpful and maybe even changed some things about your approach to changing passwords so they are easier than ever before!