How To Block Gmail Webmail?
If you are looking to block Gmail webmail on your computer, then here is how you can do it. Blocking Gmail on a computer can be done in just a few simple steps. Read more about the process below!
Read the complete article: Gmail Webmail
1. Log into your Gmail account
2. Click on the Settings tab at the top of the page
3. Select “Accounts and Import” from the list on the left-hand side of your screen
4. Scroll down to “Block another email address or domain” and enter in an email address you want to block
5. Click “Add Another Email Address”. You will now see a confirmation message that reads, “This email address has been added to your list of blocked senders.”
6. Repeat steps 2-5 as necessary until all desired emails are blocked.
We hope you found this guide helpful and share your thoughts in the comments below.