How To Add LCN Webmail To Outlook?
This post will cover how to add LCN Webmail to Outlook. When you use the LCN Webmail, you can access your email from anywhere and anytime. This is a great way for people who travel often or spend time away from their desks at work all day. It’s also perfect for those who like to work on different projects throughout the day and need to switch between tasks easily without losing focus. Now that we know what it does, let’s get into how we set this up in Outlook!
1. Download the LCN Webmail Add-in
2. Open Outlook and go to File > Account Settings
3. Under Email, click on “Manually configure server settings”
4. Fill in your email address (e.g., john@LCNwebmail) in the Server field.
5. Enter your password for LCN Webmail in the Password field.
6. Click Connect to connect with LCN Webmail.
Read the complete article: LCN Webmail
7. Once Outlook has finished connecting, you will be asked to enter the name of your inbox.
8. Choose a name and select OK.
9. Now you’ll see a new email folder in Outlook called Inbox!
10. You can also access this from the LCN Webmail website at https://webmail.lcn.com.
Helpful tips on how to add LCN Webmail to Outlook.com, so you can use it with your existing email account and have a unified inbox experience. We hope this blog post was helpful in showing you the difference between these two webmail providers as well as giving some hints about adding LCN Webmail to Outlook.com if that is what you need!