How to Access Rackspace Webmail? (An Ultimate Guide).
Rackspace Inc. (NYSE: RAX) is a global provider of managed services, including support for hosting, cloud, and content infrastructure at major data centers across the world with over 130, 000 customers. The company’s assets are located in 22 countries, and it has more than 7, 000 employees.
On its Web site, the company provides a set of options for accessing its online services, such as the option to create a user account and check the available webmail service.
How to Compose and Send Emails from Rackspace Webmail?
To compose and send an email from Rackspace Webmail, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Rackspace Webmail account.
2. Click the Compose button.
3. Enter the email address of the recipient in the To field.
4. Enter the subject of the email in the Subject field.
5. Enter the message of the email in the Message field.
6. Click the Send button.
How to Manage Folders and Messages in Rackspace Webmail?
If you are using Rackspace Webmail, you can manage your folders and messages by following these steps:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click the “Folders” tab.
3. Click the folder that you want to manage.
4. To create a new folder, click the “New Folder” button.
5. To delete a folder, click the “Delete” button.
6. To move a message, right-click the message, select “Move” and then choose a new folder.
How to Configure Rackspace Webmail Settings?
Configuring Rackspace webmail settings is a breeze. In just a few simple steps, you can be up and running with your new email account.
First, you’ll need to create a Rackspace account. Once you have an account, you can access the webmail interface by visiting https://webmail.rackspace.com.
Next, enter your username and password, and click the Login button.
Note: You can also access your webmail settings page by clicking the Settings link on the left side of the webmail interface.