How To Access OWA Email?
The Outlook Web Access email is a great tool for people who want to access their emails from anywhere. However, some users may have difficulty connecting to it. This blog post will offer solutions and advice on how to resolve these issues so you can have easy access to your email wherever you are!
1. Log into Outlook Web App.
2. Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen
3. Select “Options” from the drop-down menu
4. Under “General Options“, select “Use SSL” and click Save at the bottom of your browser window.
Read the complete article: OWA Webmail
5. Check your email!
6. If you need to log out, close your browser window entirely.
If you’re already using the Exchange Online web client, then these tips are for you. For those of us who still use Outlook Web App (OWA) to access email, here’s how to get started with these new features.