How to Access Office 365 Webmail?
Office 365 has a bunch of nifty features that make staying on top of your work life seamless. One feature is access to Office 365 Webmail, which you can use from anywhere with an internet connection. There are many ways to get started using this service, but the easiest way is by visiting office365.com and logging in with your email address and password you used when signing up for Office 365.
1. Click the Office 365 Webmail icon on your browser.
2. Type in your email address and password to log into your account.
3. Select “More” from the left-hand menu, then click “Options“.
Read the complete article: Office 365 Webmail
4. Click “Settings” at the bottom of the page.
5. Scroll down to find a section called “Email Security“.
6. Checkmark all three boxes under this section – Allow less secure apps, Require sign-in by using security info only (not passwords), and Send verification code with each message – then click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
7. After saving these changes, you will be prompted to verify your email address again by clicking Verify my new settings for access with an additional code sent via SMS text message or call from Microsoft Support Services.
8. Enter a phone number if prompted or press Skip when you see this prompt after entering in a phone number.
9. When asked whether you want to receive notifications about suspicious activity on your account, select No Thanks.
For those of you who are new to Office 365, this is a guide for all the different ways that people access their email. Which one do you use? Let us know in the comments below!