How to access Microsoft Webmail?
Webmail is the name for email services on the internet. It’s a great way to keep up with friends and family or to get work done while you’re away from your computer. This post will teach you how to access Microsoft Webmail.
1. Open your browser and go to https://webmail.live.com.
2. Click on the “Sign In” button in the top-right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Enter your username and password, then click “Sign In“.
Read the complete article: Microsoft Webmail
4. If you don’t have a Microsoft account, create one by clicking on “New to Webmail“.
5. After creating an account, enter your email address and choose a new password.
6. Then click on “Get Started“. This will take you to the inbox page where you can read messages from people who sent them to you or those that are automatically generated for things like spam or newsletters.
7. If there’s anything in your inbox that needs attention, use these steps to reply/forward/delete it as needed!
8. To access other webmail functions such as calendar, contacts list, etc., scroll down at the bottom of this page until they appear under ‘More Options‘. Clicking on each option will provide instructions for how best to use it!
If you are looking for the easiest way to access Microsoft Webmail, we recommend using Outlook or Gmail. You can also use a desktop browser like Safari if your work computer is not connected to the internet.