Hover Webmail Login.
Hover is a webmail service that provides users with an easy way to manage their email. The company was founded in 1995 and has been providing quality services for over 20 years. They have been featured on Mashable, Lifehacker, and CNET as one of the best webmail providers available. To learn more about Hover’s features or sign up for a free account visit www.hover.com today!
1. Visit the Hover Webmail login page.
2. Enter your email address and password to log in.
3. If you forgot your password, hover over the “Forgot Password” link on the sign-in screen.
Read the complete article: Hover Webmail
4. Click “Reset Password” to have a new one sent to you automatically by email.
5. Once logged in, hover over the settings icon at the top right corner of your screen.
6. Select “Security” from this list of options.
7. Hover over “Two-Step Verification” and click the switch to turn it on.
8. Enter your phone number and press “SEND CODE”.
9. Hover under your phone number and select a verification method from the options that appear.
10. By default, a verification code will be sent to you via text message.
11. Hover over the “Done” button, enter your verification code, and press “CONFIRM”.
12. Hover under two-step verification is now turned on for your account.
There’s no need to worry about getting your login information mixed up or forgetting it. Hover automatically logs you in and saves your password the first time you use it, so all you have to do is hover over a link on any page that requires authentication and we’ll take care of the rest!