Hostmonster Webmail To Gmail.
Hostmonster webmail makes it possible to access your email through a web-based interface. However, if you want to switch from Hostmonster’s webmail service to Gmail, you can do so with just a few simple steps. This will help save money and increase the amount of storage you have available on your account. Read on for more information.
1. Login to Hostmonster Webmail
2. Click on the “Create a Backup” button
Read the complete article: Hostmonster Webmail
3. Select Gmail as your destination mail service and click on “Next Step”
4. Choose how often you want your backups saved (daily, weekly, or monthly) and then click on “Next Step”
5. Enter your email address for Google’s two-step verification process and then click on “Next Step”
6. Add security questions that only you know the answer to in case you forget your password and then click on ‘Finish’
Your Hostmonster account is now configured to move your Hostmonster webmail content to Gmail. Any Hostmonster Webmail messages you have will now be backed up to Google Apps and saved for you, according to the schedule you set above.
Hostmonster Webmail To Gmail is a great way to get your email into the Gmail system. It’s easy, quick, and painless. Give it a try!