Gmail Webmail Settings.
Gmail is an email service offered by Google. Gmail webmail settings allow you to adjust your account’s security and privacy features for a better experience with Gmail. Gmail offers several different types of inboxes, such as the Priority Inbox and Social Inbox, which help organize incoming emails automatically.
Read the complete article: Gmail Webmail
You can also create custom filters to make sure that only emails from certain senders or containing certain words are delivered to specific inboxes. There are many other options available in the Settings section of your Gmail account, so be sure to explore them all!
1. Configure your Gmail account
2. Set up spam filters and labels
3. Create shortcuts for frequently used actions
4. Customize keyboard shortcuts to make emailing faster
5. Add an alias to send mail from other accounts using Gmail
6. Check out the Google Calendar integration with Gmail
We’ve compiled a list of valuable Gmail tips that will help you get the most out of your inbox. Did any of these tricks work for you? Let us know!