Gmail Webmail Hosting.
Gmail is a free email service that you can use to send and receive messages, attachments, and more. Gmail lets you access your inbox from just about anywhere with an Internet connection – including your phone, tablet, or computer.
Read the complete article: Gmail Webmail
If you’re looking for a reliable and secure web hosting provider for Gmail then we have the perfect solution!
1. Sign up for a Gmail account
2. Turn on POP/IMAP and change your settings to allow access from the web
3. Get an email address with a domain name of your choice, or set up Gmail forwarding so that all mail goes to your new email address
4. log in to your domain name provider’s control panel and point it at the server where you installed Roundcube Webmail (or any other IMAP-enabled webmail)
5. Create an MX record in DNS pointing mail coming from @gmail.com towards the IP address of our new hostname, then update A records if necessary
6. Wait 5 minutes for changes to propagate through DNS before testing access via browser
When it comes to your small business, you want a webmail hosting service that is reliable and affordable. Gmail Web Hosting offers both of these things with their all-inclusive package for just $4 per month! You can save even more by signing up for the annual plan which costs only $36 annually. This gives you 12 months of email services at an unbeatable price point. If this sounds like something your company needs, go ahead and sign up today!