FDU Webmail Login.
FDU Webmail is a free email service offered by FDU. If you are an FDU student, faculty, or staff member, please follow these instructions to access your webmail inbox.
1. The first step is to head over to the FDU Webmail Login page
2. Enter your username and password, then click on the login button
3. If you’re a new user, enter your name and email address in the appropriate fields and click create account
4. After creating an account, you’ll receive an email from FDU Webmail with instructions on how to activate it
5. Once activated, go back to the FDU Webmail Login page and log in using your newly created credentials
6. Select “Mail” from the top navigation bar so that you can access all of your emails
7. FDU Webmail is now activated on your FDU account.
Read the complete article: FDU Webmail
If you need assistance, please contact FDU’s Help Desk at 973-408-HELP (4357). They are available Monday – Friday from 8 AM – 8 PM and Saturday from 10 AM to 4 PM. You can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
FDU’s webmail login is a great way to stay connected with your friends, family, and classmates. The new design features make it easy for you to store messages in folders or delete messages from the inbox without having to open them first. Give it a try!