Does Optus Webmail Have An App?
Do you use Optus Webmail? If so, have you ever wished you could access your email account on the go? Well, guess what – there’s an app for that! Read on to find out more about the Optus Webmail app and how it can make your email experience even better.
1. Download the app from the Google Play store.
2. Login with your account details.
3. Click on ‘Settings‘ to set up your preferences for notifications, alerts, and other settings.
4. You can also change the background theme of the app by clicking on ‘Theme‘ at the bottom of the screen.
Read the complete article: Optus Webmail
5. The App is compatible with all Android devices running version 4 or higher.
6. The app has a variety of features including viewing messages, composing new messages, checking out attachments, and deleting them if desired.
Optus Mobile Webmail has a mobile app. The Optus website states that the service is available on iOS and Android devices, so you should be able to use it to read your email from an iPhone or iPad if you have one of those devices. If you’re looking for something more feature-rich than just reading emails, then this may not be what you’re after – but if all you want is to check in quickly without having to download another application onto your device, then it’s worth trying out!