Cox Webmail Support.
As a Cox High-Speed Internet (CHSI) customer in Arizona and New Mexico, you have access to the most popular webmail service in the world – GoDaddy.com. By logging into your “My Account,” then choosing “Manage My Services,” you can add this function to your existing online access account. If you already have a GoDaddy account, your webmail access will be ready within 30 minutes after the activation of your new CHSI Internet service.
Read the Full Article: Cox Webmail
You can use Go Daddy’s webmail to:
– Communicate with customers and colleagues
– Track marketing efforts and communications
– Set up social networking accounts
– Manage transactions and orders
– Maintain records for easy reference
If you are not a CHSI customer, sign up today. All new CHSI customers receive free email accounts with GoDaddy.com – See your service representative for more information.