Comporium Webmail Settings.
For security reasons, you are required to change your Comporium webmail password every 30 days. The following procedure should be used for changing it.
1) Open a web browser and type the website of Comporium WebMail which is https://webmail.comporium.net/
2) Enter your Windows Username and Password when prompted.
3) On the Log in the page, click on “Forget Password”
4) On the Password Reset page enter your Windows Username and an email address where you can be reached at. Then select a new password for yourself. Click on Submit to continue.
Read the Full Article: Comporium Webmail
5) Comporium Webmail will send a temporary password to the email address you entered in Step 4.
6) Open your email and locate an email from “[email protected]”.
7) Click on the link found inside the email to reset your password. If this is not working, copy-paste the web address in your browser’s address bar and press Enter. This should take you to Comporium Webmail and display a page where you can choose a new password.
8) After selecting your new password, open Comporium Webmail again and enter your new password when prompted for it. You should then be logged into the webmail system normally.