Comporium Webmail Personal Dashboard.
Comporium Customers can access their webmail through their personal dashboard on the Comporium website. By accessing your personal Dashboard you will be able to check your email, check your Spam and Junk folder, read news updates provided by CNN, update your contact lists and search the internet through Bing. You will also have access to other features such as weather, movies listings, and more.
Log in to the Comporium Dashboard at http://100.100.100.100/pws/login
A window will pop up asking for your User name and Password. Type in your email address followed by your password (example: firstname.lastname@example.org password)
Read the Full Article: Comporium Webmail
Click the green box login.
Once you are logged in, click on “Webmail” located towards the upper left-hand side of the screen. From there you will be taken to your webmail page. You will need to change your settings to check for new messages (outgoing mail server).
To do this, follow these steps:
1. Click on “Settings” located towards the upper right hand of the screen.
2. Click on “Incoming Server”.
3. Under the section labeled “Server Timeouts”, change your values from 30 seconds to 5 seconds or a lower number under Connection Timeouts and put 0 under Authentication Timeouts.
4. Click on “Outgoing Server”
5. Under the section labeled “Connection Timeouts”, change your values from 30 seconds to 5 seconds or a lower number under Authentication Timeouts and put 0 under Server Timeouts.
6. Click on “OK”.
7. Click on “Webmail” located towards the upper left-hand side of the screen. You should now be able to check for messages.