Cogeco Webmail Down.
1. Refresh your browser (Press F5).
2. Disable any download managers/accelerators you might be running.
3. Upgrade Netscape to the latest version.
4. Upgrade Microsoft Internet Explorer to the latest version.
5. Make sure Java is enabled on your browser.
6. Log out and log in again.
7. If still experiencing problems, please let us know.
Must Read: Cogeco Webmail
Cogeco Webmail is currently experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please be assured that our technicians are working to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Sincerely, Cogeco Webmail Support Staff.
In case you don’t know how to contact Cogeco’s employees, please use the following:
6 AM to 9 PM – 7 days a week.
Cogeco Customer Service Center 487 King George Road East, Lawrence Park, Ontario, Canada. M3A 1Y2
PC Support Phone Number: 1-888-811-2348(Cogeco Webmail)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.cogecomail.net
Cogeco customers are well aware of the email problems they have been going through. From being unable to access Cogeco Webmail, receiving a ‘Service unavailable’ page while trying to log in or slow response times once logged in.
If you are a Cogeco customer who has experienced these issues or is having other e-mail related problems feel free to contact us by filling the form below. We promise to get back to you as soon as possible.
Cogeco Webmail Service outage reports are recorded throughout the year and we use this data to proactively plan future updates.