Can’t Log in To iprimus Webmail?
When trying to log in to your iprimus webmail account, you may receive the message “Error: This page can’t be displayed”. This means that there is a problem with your login information. Common causes for this error include: entering an incorrect username and password combinations; using an old password; or having cookies enabled when they should not be (for example if they are causing problems with another application).
1. Open a new browser window.
2. Type in your email address and password.
3. Click on the “Forgotten Password” link to reset your password.
Read the complete article: iprimus Webmail
4. Enter a new password twice, then press submit to log in again!
5. Enjoy logging into your account from now on 🙂
6. If this does not work, please contact customer service through live chat or phone for assistance.
If you can’t access your mail, it’s possible that the server is down. You should also verify if there are any phishing emails in your inbox and delete them immediately!