Can’t Access Eircom Webmail?
Solutions to some common problems encountered while trying to access Eircom’s Webmail. Note: The Eircom webmail system uses their services so these tips will not work if you are using another ISP/Operator. This guide assumes that your browser is already configured correctly for use with the Eircom webmail interface (this is beyond the scope of this document).
Read About the article: Eircom Webmail
Eircom Webmail Login Problems:
Try these solutions:
– Check that you typed in the URL correctly. It should be something like http://webmail.eircom.net [You might try adding www to the front of the url – it might not be needed but I’ve found that it makes no difference and it doesn’t hurt].
– If you still can’t log in:
Clear your browser’s cookies/cache (temporary internet files) and try again.
If this fails, delete ALL your browser’s cookies/cache and try again.
If this fails, restart your computer and try again.
Check those cookies are enabled for your browser (if they aren’t, cookies cannot be used to allow you access to Eircom’s webmail interface).
Check that your browser hasn’t been set to not accept cookies ([Internet Explorer] Tools > Internet Options > Privacy) or [Netscape] Edit > Preferences > Privacy & Security).
– If you still can’t log in: Try another browser (Firefox and Safari users in particular report good success with the Eircom Webmail).
– If you still can’t log in: Contact an administrator at your place of work or school for assistance.
– If you still can’t log in: Check that your computer clock is set correctly (instructions for this vary depending on the operating system of the computer you are using).
Check that Java is enabled in your browser (if it isn’t, you won’t be able to access the Eircom webmail interface).