Can’t Access Cox Webmail?
1) Open Firefox.
2) Type about: config in the address bar and hit enter.
3) Accept the warning that comes up
4) Right-click then select new > String, then copy & paste ” network.automatic-NTLM-auth.trusted-uris “, hit enter name it ” Cox “.
Read the Full Article: Cox Webmail
5) Double click the new “Cox” you just made, then copy & paste ” cox.com “, hit enter.
6) Accept the prompt that should show up.
7) Closeout of Firefox completely, restart it and try to access Cox Webmail again!
8) Let us know how it went for you!