Bluehost Webmail Login.
Table of Contents
Bluehost is a web hosting company and it offers web hosting plans for personal, business and enterprise customers. One of the popular services that Bluehost provides is email hosting to all its users that own a domain name at Bluehost.
Upon purchasing your Bluehost account you will receive an email from Bluehost as confirmation of your purchase. This email will contain your username and password for accessing your Bluehost account. The email usually comes from webmaster@yourdomain so do not be misled and use the same email address to log in to your Bluehost account right away. Upon logging in, you will see a window that serves as the home page of your Bluehost hosting account. In this window, you will find the option to manage your email service. Use this option to access your Bluehost hosted email account.
Must Read: Bluehost Webmail
If for some reason, you have lost or misplaced the confirmation email that was sent by Bluehost upon purchase of your hosting plan, do not panic because just like any other email service, you can recover it using an alternate email address that is associated with your domain name. Once you recover the email account, use the username and password that it contains to access your Bluehost hosted email address.
To log in to your Bluehost webmail services, just follow these instructions:
1) Click on “Bluehost Control Panel”. You can do this by clicking on this link
2) Click on the ‘Manage’ button next to your domain name. This will take you to your Control Panel.
3) One the navigation pane, scroll down until you see ‘Manage Email’. Click on it.
4) From there, click on ‘Enable Email Forwarding To Another Address.’ On the following page, enter the email address where you would like new emails to be forwarded.
5) Click on ‘Save’. It’s all done. Enjoy your Bluehost webmail services!