Aliant Webmail login.
Many people who I’ve helped (friends, family, etc.) with their computers have had problems accessing their webmail. Aliant forces users to use the same login that you would for MyAliant or other Aliant services. If this is your first time having to deal with Aliant, then you know how difficult it can be (especially if you’re not extremely computer literate). Aliant doesn’t have an option to reset your password, even if you are still able to log in with it. There is no
“forgot my password” feature on their website. The only way I know how to fix this is with the following steps:
1) Create a new free email account with Google Apps.
2) Go to the Aliant website and log in, then click on “My Aliant” in the top right corner of any page. You will be taken to a page with your username ([email protected]), your email address, your password hint, and a link that says “Forgot Password”. Ignore that link.
Must Read: Aliant Webmail
3) Click the “Need Help?” button in the top right corner of your screen and choose “Email Us” from the options given. Then click on “Webmail login issue” and tell them you want to reset your password. You will need to know what email address you used for Aliant (you can scroll through the page you are on to find it).
4) MyAliant will send you an email with a temporary password. Once you get that email, go back to your Aliant account and click on “Email Us” again (still under Webmail login issue). You will need to tell them the temporary password they gave you. They will change your password to a new, random password so you don’t have to worry about forgetting it.
5) Now go back to the Aliant website and log in with your new temporary password. Change it so that it is something you can remember (make sure not to use the same password as before).