Ako Webmail not working?
1. Check that you have entered the correct login details on the login page. Incorrect username, password, or domain will result in a failed login attempt. If you are unsure of any of your details please refer to your Ako Webmail welcome email, which contains all information about this account.
Must Read: Ako webmail
2. Your account may have reached the limit of logon attempts. If this is the case please wait 5 minutes before trying to access Ako Webmail again or contact your system administrator.
4. If you still cannot log in and have checked your login details, contact your system administrator for further assistance.
5. If you are attempting to access Ako Webmail outside of the University’s firewall and you still can’t get in, please check your email account for passwords or any other information that may be required to get access.
6. The University of Manchester IT Services provide a comprehensive online help database – but if you can’t find what you’re looking for please contact the Service Desk (tel: +44 (0)161 275 8080).
If you are still having issues with logging in and have tried all these steps, please contact the IT Services helpdesk by telephone (+44 (0)161 275 8080), email us at [email protected], or come to one of our walk-in sessions for further assistance.