Adam Webmail Internet Usage.
Adam Webmail is a free email service provided by Adam Internet. In an attempt to make internet usage simpler for Australians, they have created the ability to connect your mail account to your website address. This means you can send and receive emails from your own website – which has a variety of benefits. An example would be if you’re running a small business and you don’t want to pay for a mail account, or if you’re not technical and don’t want to set up such a service.
Must Read: Adam Webmail
Connecting your website email (webmail) with your personal Adam Webmail is simple – follow these steps:
1. log in to your Adam Webmail here: https://www.adam.com.au/customer/adam/webmail
2. Click the ‘Settings’ tab, then ‘Address Book’
3. Then click ‘Add new address’:
4. Enter your website email address, and the letter you want to send from (this can be anything but is typically your first initial). For example:
5. After saving this, you can send and receive emails from your website address. You will find this useful for things such as signing up to newsletters and announcements on your website – and also if you’re a business with a unique email address that is difficult to remember: